Junior college or above
1. Answer phone calls, receive faxes, transfer calls or record information as required to ensure timely and accurate.
2. Do a good job of reception, registration and guidance for visitors, and inform the interviewees in time. Reject unrelated personnel, door-to-door salesmen and unreasonable troublemakers.
（Department:Technology Department Work Area:Suzhou）
1. Responsible for field sound field test, test plan formulation, instrument debugging and field test;
2. Responsible for the post-processing of test data and report preparation, data archiving;
3. Responsible for daily maintenance of equipment
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in noise, acoustics, civil engineering, bridge, machinery, mechanics, vibration, etc. is preferred.
2. Master the vibration and noise testing products and related knowledge. Experience in vibration and noise field testing and data analysis is preferred.
3. Strong team spirit, good language expression and communication skills;
4. Hardworking, able to adapt to frequent business trips